Welcome! This is a way for me to share about my experiences as they relate to myself, family, health, compassionate cooking, baking and yoga. Enjoy!

Friday, September 16, 2011

Taking Action

Finding something you firmly believe in and then putting energy towards that cause or belief is so rewarding.  It's easy to say we believe in this or that or follow this religion or custom, but to actually go beyond words and put that into positive action is the key.  Everyone is busy and I could find a million reasons not to have any time to put towards a goal that I feel is important, but then what positive changes and actions have I done with my life?  Life isn't just about what can I do for me or what will I get from doing this.  People are always looking for those material paybacks.  In reality, you really are getting something from any positive action you create.  It's like a gift you feel inside, indescribable until you experience that selfless giving.

No comments:

Post a Comment