Welcome! This is a way for me to share about my experiences as they relate to myself, family, health, compassionate cooking, baking and yoga. Enjoy!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Coffee with Del



Daily routines are something most people are accustomed to.  Sometimes it is simply waking up and having the same breakfast every morning.  Each of us can recall those sacred things that make us feel complete and our days more "normal".

For me, one of my typical morning routines happens to be having coffee with one of the stray cats that have claimed us to be their family.  Taking my cup of coffee outside, I am greeted with a warm meow and gentle rub against my legs from Del.  As I sit on the porch, I swear she is talking to me, as she takes her place beside me.  It is in this moment, of what has become our routine, that I am truly happy.  Enjoying each other's company she often looks at me, giving her occasional meow, which I believe is her nod of approval to the conversation we are having.  To me, this is peacefulness and the perfect way to start my day, having coffee with a friend.





*Please note...
For anyone wanting to add comments, you no longer have to be a member to add comments.  Simply click the no comment link, a comment box will appear.  Add your comment, pick the anonymous profile and then hit the publish tab.  Your comments are greatly appreciated and I would love to hear your take or renditions of recipes that I have posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment