Welcome! This is a way for me to share about my experiences as they relate to myself, family, health, compassionate cooking, baking and yoga. Enjoy!

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Day 3 of meditation : We all gathered for our meditation, including the dog.  For about the first minute of meditation, my youngest was humming the baby your a firework song.  She moved around for a little while, then again decided to be on my lap.  My middle one was close to the dog and the dog kept throwing her ball at her for some play time.  Eventually the dog gave up and my daughter was able to focus a little better.  My oldest sat very still during the entire session.  My husband was conveniently absent (apparently the yard took longer than anticipated, we let him slide this time).

Today in the kitchen we will be baking vegan sweet potato muffins, vegan baked donuts and dehydrating apples for some dried fruit snacks, yum.  One of the recipes you will find to the left of the post, give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment